If you are supplying your own artwork here is some info that you need to
PDF is our preferred file format. However, we can also accept Tiff, JPG or EPS
Standard Page Sizes
We can print anything any size. But there are some standard sizes which you should try to adhere to, this ensures you get the best value for money.
– Business cards: 90mm x 54mm
– A6: 105mm x 148mm
– DL: 99mm x 210mm
– A5: 148mm x 210mm
– A4: 210mm x 297mm
– A3: 297mm x 420mm
– A2: 420mm x 594mm
– A1: 594mm x 841mm
Artwork Checklist – for the designer
– 2mm bleed; 5mm on folders and booklets. A 2mm internal bleed is best for important elements and text.
– Include trim marks (colour bars etc are not necessary)
– 100% scale and 1-up on a single page.
– Please convert your text to curves or outlines.
– Ensure all images are a minimum 300dpi.
– It is really important that all colours are CMYK, pantone colours will be converted automatically and this may not give the desired result.
– Ensure you flatten all transparencies and layers. (save as PDF 1.3 compatible)
– Check for the need of a rich black in large black areas, a good cmyk colour breakdown for rich black is 40-40-40-100. Black text should be 100% k only.
Call: 0414 377 810
PO Box 4449, Elanora Qld 4221